Epson WF-6530 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – Job promptly, successfully, and also with all the devices, a tiny workgroup needs with the WorkForce Pro WF-6530 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson. This multifunction unit uses printing, scanning, copying, as well as faxing in addition to excellent performance thanks to a PrecisionCore FOUR printhead that provides maximum detail as well as resolution with an optimized 4800 x 1200 dpi. Likewise, the WF-6530 is quick with ISO print rates of as much as 24 ppm in both black & white and color. In addition to this, it can approve documents as much as 8.5 x 47.2″ in dimension, enabling users to produce large poster-sized prints for discussions or screen.
The WF-6530 has a wide variety of link selections, both wired and wireless. It can link to a computer system using USB 2.0, or to a LAN through Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. It sustains both Wi-Fi Direct and NFC, both of which allow you to make a straight peer-to-peer connection to a computer or mobile phone. The WF-6530 supports printing from the Epson iPrint application (for iPhone or Android), Google Cloud Print, Epson Email Print, as well as Epson Remote Print. The last two apps permit you to instantly print to this MFP by sending it documents using email. (Epson provides you the choice of having an email address designated to the printer during the setup procedure, which you can alter to an address extra to your preference.). Epson WF-6530 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
Installation Instructions Epson WF-6530 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson WF-6530 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WF-5690:
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson WorkForce on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Epson WF-6530 Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows 10, 8, 7:
Incoming search terms:
- wf-6530 win10 drivers